Return Policy – World of Cables
You may request a return for credit or replacement if:
1. You contact us at email@example.com within 14 days from the date of delivery. For government orders, the date of delivery is the date it is delivered to the US post office.
2. The item has not been physically damaged or modified. Physical damage during shipping is covered by shipping insurance. Please apply for shipping insurance refund. Do not return for credit in this case.
3. The item was ordered online with a credit card only.
4. * Shipping charges quoted at the time of final checkout are estimates based on the information you have supplied. Shipping charges do not include duties, taxes or other non-routine customs brokerage charges. The actual charge may vary due to added weight of packaging material, destination location and carrier. (For International Orders only)
1. For returns of all defective or incorrectly shipped items, if you contact us after 14 days of the date of delivery, but on or before 30 days, a 30% restocking fee will apply to the return.
2. For returns of all non-defective or incorrectly ordered products, you have 14 days from the date when you actually took delivery of the product, to get a valid RMA Number from us and get your product to a shipper to return back to us.
3. After 14 days, returns for refund are not accepted for all non-defective or incorrectly ordered products.
4. For returns of all non-defective, opened or incorrectly ordered products, we charge 30% restocking fee.
5. We do not refund shipping charges in either direction.
6. Items designated as "Special Order Only" in the item description are not refundable.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org and Include:
1. The date the package was delivered. (The date it was signed for)
2. Your invoice number.
3. Item part number.
4. Reason for return.
5. The machine it was intended to be used in.
6. The condition of the item.
When returning remember to:
1. Write the RMA number on outside of the box.
2. Include a copy of the invoice.
3. Pack the returned part well, and use any antistatic packaging which came with the part.
4. Insure the package against loss or damage. (World of Cables does not cover loss or damage of returned parts.)
5. Include a copy of the customer service email with the return, if any.
6. Ship your part back with in 7 days of receiving the RMA number.
7. Ship to World Of Cables, LLC. 2800 Bowers Ave. Santa Clara, CA 95051.
After the Return is Received at the Warehouse
1. Please allow up to 14 days for your return to arrive at our Returns Warehouse, delivery times vary based on shipper selected. Your return will be processed within 5-7 business days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays) after receipt of the item.
2. Depending on the applicable policies above, you can request either a credit or a replacement when you return your product. If you request a credit, your original method of payment will be credited as soon as possible after your return is processed and approved. If you request a replacement product, your replacement order will be sent to fulfillment once your return is processed and approved. How quickly your replacement product ships after that depends on product availability.
3. We do not ship your replacement order before we receive your return (cross-ship). If you need a replacement sooner than the timeline outlined above, please place a new order on the website, independent of the returns process.